Product added to cart
Hope Tech 3 E4 Brake
Hope have kept the key features of the Tech Evo master cylinder and worked to improve the ergonomics and integration on the handlebars.
The Tech 3 master cylinder can operate all the calipers from Hope's range and offers a slight increase of power of about 5% over the Tech Evo.
Popular design features of Tech Evo remain the same, such as the reach and bite point control (BPC)adjustability. The piston is actuated by a cam and a roller system to eliminate any free play and initial friction.
The one piece caliper is CNC machined from a solid billet of T6 aircraft spec aluminium alloy. The E4 caliper uses four identical 16mm phenolic pistons which gives more usable power to the brake, whilst keeping Hope's legendary "feel".
*Price is for brake unit only. Mounts and disks sold separately
- 'On the fly' BPC (bite point control) and Reach adjustment
- Direct compatibility with Shimano I-Spec shifter
- Direct mount available for SRAM shifters
- 5% power increase over TECH Evo master cylinder
- Handed master cylinders for better integration on the handlebars
- New piston dust cover design
- New reservoir diaphragm design
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- 9.74 caliper with all mount options
- T6 aluminium alloy
- Wide angle hose connector mount
- Top entry pad fitting
- Fixed or floating rotor
- Black or braided hose
- 160, 183 + 203mm rotor sizes
- Weight: from 400g
With it’s revised caliper and brilliant Tech 3 lever, the E4 offers a wide range of riders the power and adjustability they need.
Write Your Own Review