Product added to cart
DVO Beryl Boost Fork
The Ultimate combination of simplicity and performance. This is a product aimed at the "set it and forget it" rider. It features all the buttery smooth qualities you've grown to expect from DVO Suspension products in a condensed feature package.
p>The Ultimate combination of simplicity and performance. This is a product aimed at the "set it and forget it" rider. It features all the buttery smooth qualities you've grown to expect from DVO Suspension products in a condensed feature package.
- 27.5 PLUS: The 29” Beryl is now 100% plus bike capable. Throw a 27.5” wheel and a 2.8-3.0 tyre on and enter a world of ultimate traction! Just make sure you have at least 6mm of clearance between the top of the tyre and the bottom of the arch, just to be safe!
- More Travel: We reconfigured the new Diamond to reach 170mm of travel on the 27.5 model and 160mm of travel on the 29 model. The travel is internally adjustable via spacers from 130mm to 170mm.
- D2 Damper with Quick range low speed compression: With a quick turn of the knob, the low speed circuit is restricted providing a nice platform for climbing.
- OTT off the top: This exclusive & proven DVO design trickles down from the emerald to deliver precise air spring tuning with a turn of knob.
- Closed cartridge bladder system: Just like the jade rear shock, the bladder is compressed rather than expanded offering incredible small bump sensitivity.
- New Lightweight Thru-Axle: The Beryl features our brand new non-QR axle. It’s a light-weight, simple alternative to the Quick Release. A 5mm allen key is all that’s needed to install or remove the axle.
|Travel||27.5" = 140-170mm & 29" = 130-160mm|
|Crown Offset||27.5" = 44mm Offset, 29" = 51mm Offset|
|Axle to crown||27.5 = 572mm at 170mm travel, 29 = 565mm at 160mm travel|
|Stanchions||35mm Tapered Alloy|
|Wheel Size||27.5" or 29"/27.5"+ (up to 3.0)|
|Axle||15 x 110mm QR|
|Steerer Options||Tapered Alloy|
|Lowers||Magnesium, Disc only|
Write Your Own Review